Information Security Policy
We are ISO27001 certified
|Registered organization||FRONTEO Healthcare, Inc.|
|Date of registration||February 25, 2016|
|Attestation standard||JIS Q 27001:2014（ISO/IEC 27001:2013）|
|Accrediting agency||Union of Japanese Scientists and Engineers (JUSE)|
|Attestation registration number||
ISO:27001 is an international standard of information security management system (ISMS). The information security management system based on ISO: 27001 will continue to be maintained in the future. It works on strengthening and maintaining the security of customers’ valuable information.
Information Security Policy
FRONTEO Healthcare, Inc. handles the confidential customer data and provides the services required high integrity and availability to customers.
FRONTEO Healthcare, Inc. recognizes that to protect the confidential customer information and all other information assets is an important business challenge to keep and expand its business accordingly.
Based on this consciousness, we establish "Information Security Policy" to implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve the information management system, then declare to promote it.
- 1.FRONTEO Healthcare provides information security training to all employees so as to ensure that they recognize that handling information appropriately is an important social obligation and act accordingly.
- 2.All FRONTEO Healthcare employees abide by the internal information security rules, perform all contractual duties related to information security and comply with laws and regulations related to information security, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- 3.FRONTEO Healthcare makes sure that information assets are managed appropriately in accordance with the specified purposes of their usage and their relevance by continuously analyzing and evaluating threats to and vulnerabilities of the assets.
- 4.FRONTEO Healthcare appropriate security measures based on risk analysis and evaluation in order to protect its information systems.
- 5.FRONTEO Healthcare strives to maintain the usability of its information systems in order to prevent disruptions to the services it provides to customers.
- 6.Should an information security incident occur, FRONTEO Healthcare will quickly take steps to contain it and will strive to prevent the recurrence of a similar incident.
- 7.FRONTEO Healthcare seeks to minimize any disruptions that may be caused by unforeseen events, such as a serious breakdown of its information security system or a natural disaster, and to continue business activities.
- 8.FRONTEO Healthcare employees who have violated the basic policy for information security and the internal information security rules shall be appropriately disciplined in accordance with the internal regulations.