Straight and lesbian couples can enhance their sexual experience with Lovegra. Even women experience sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction in females can occur, before, during, and after sex. Common problems associated with sexual dysfunction are orgasmic disorder, low libido, pain during sex, and sexual arousal disorder.
According to a survey, around 30% to 40% of females struggle with a lack of desire, especially when they age. The situation can be chronic or temporary. The common causes of sexual dysfunction in women are –
- Blood flow disorder
- Gynecological ailments
- Some medications & treatments
- Hormonal changes
- Health issues like MS, diabetes, heart disease, and arthritis
- Drug addiction
- Depression & Stress
- Sexual abuse
- Relationship problems
Women can treat this condition using Lovegra designed for women.
Its benefits are –
- It revives passion and is an ideal solution for those struggling with unfulfilled sex life.
- It enhances excitement and pleasure during intimacies by enhancing blood flow towards her genitals.
- Women unable to get aroused or reach orgasm because of low moisture levels can benefit from this sexual enhancer. It offers natural hydration that enhances the pleasure level during intimacies.
- Females experience a lack of moisture in their genitals during and after menopause. This drug can increase hydration, so is a good solution to enjoy passionate sexual intercourse.
- Even when a woman loses sexual desire, this female sex enhancer is a satisfactory drug.
What is Lovera composed of?
The female Viagra can be bought from the online pharmacy Top Apotheke. It comprises an active ingredient called Sildenafil Citrate tailored completely for inducing orgasm in women.
Several women struggle with orgasm disorder, but via correct stimulation of the G-spot and clitoris, it is possible. Other excipients hinder an enzyme due to which the blood flow towards the pelvic area organs is slowed down.
How to use the female Viagra?
If the drug is in pill form take it orally 60 minutes before the bedroom session. The drug starts to work within 45 minutes. Its effects will last between 4 to 5 hours. Never increase the recommended dosage or there can be side effects like dizziness, headache, temporary visual disturbance, heartburn, and more.
What happens when you take the orgasmic pill?
Lovegra helps women struggling with experiencing an orgasm because it works differently. After ingestion, the blood flow towards the vaginal area is increased. There is a strong feeling of warmth and even an orgasm effect is promoted. Even a little touch excites her and secretion is also enhanced.
There is an intoxication sensation of pleasure, which helps lesbian couples. Both women experiencing the passionate high after taking the orgasmic pill will be a memorable experience. As the effects last for 4 to 6 hours couples can enjoy multiple orgasms.
Sexual enhancer and alcohol
It is a bad combination. Taking alcohol and Lovegra at the same time can increase side effects like a drop in blood pressure as well as an increase in dizziness.
Warnings & precautions
People with severe heart issues, allergy to the ingredients, using nitrate/beta-blockers, and high blood pressure must avoid sexual enhancers. The best recommendation is to discuss this with your doctor.