In what ways might Mesoestetic be useful?
Mesoestetic is a skincare company that provides options for various skin issues. The products are formulated with scientific research in mind and tested in clinical settings for optimal efficacy; they are intended for usage by trained skincare experts like estheticians and dermatologists.
- Mesoestetic’s anti-ageing solutions are specially created to lessen the look of wrinkles and other signs of ageing for younger-looking skin. Substances, including retinoids, antioxidants, and peptides, may be found in these preparations.
- Many of these items have salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, or retinoids as active components.
- Mesoestetic has a variety of hydrating skin care products available.
- Mesoestetic has several items available to shield you from the sun’s harmful rays and keep you from ageing prematurely.
- Professionals in the skincare industry can employ these peels to treat various skin issues, including ageing, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
- Mesoestetic’s line of body care products, which includes lotions, scrubs, and oils, is designed to enhance the skin’s texture and tone for a more radiant, healthy look.
- The most efficient methods for resuming your normal skincare regimen while your skin is still in good condition
Mesoestetic provides some of the best treatments and solutions for assisting your skin in its post-summer recovery and reducing the cosmetic defects brought on by the sun and daily living. Use high-concentration self-care products and treatments to take pleasure in self-care and witness immediate benefits.
Most effective W+ whitening formula
What’s better than having flawless, make-up-free skin? The answer is yes! To kick off your beauty regimen, use this cleaning and purifying foam to help you get rid of dead skin and other impurities. Its unique combination of glycolic acid and lactic acid helps the skin regenerate its cells and improves its protective barrier. In addition, aloe vera has a potent hydrating, relaxing, and lightening effect.
Use it to your advantage. Get obsessed with its alluring aroma.
Ampoules of proteoglycans with glycolic acid and vitamin E, and vitamin F
Utilize the potent new mesoestetic therapy ampoules for self-care at home. One glycolic E+F ampoule used once weekly after summer will help to revitalize your skin by exfoliating dead skin cells. Fine lines, age spots, and a lacklustre complexion will all be less noticeable after using it. Applying the proteoglycans ampoules after that will provide your skin with a supplemental nutritional boost, restoring its firmness and suppleness. Maintain your hygiene like a true expert!
High-octane energy C-complex
The skin oxidizes and loses its radiance when subjected to the sun, tobacco, calorie restriction, or psychological stress. Returning to our regular schedules after the summer means we need to up our vitamin C intake to maintain our summer glow.
Mesoestetic’s energy C complex is a powerful antioxidant, hydrator, and firming therapy that may be used for four weeks. Vitamin C, Osilift, and E make up 10% of its ultra-concentrated recipe. Energy C complex’s potent ingredients battle fine lines and expression wrinkles by increasing the skin’s natural defences against free radicals and boosting its nourishment and suppleness. When others see your success, they will want to know your secret.
Cosmelan is the gold standard in depigmentation products for dermatologists.
Trust the world’s top professional depigmentation treatment, cosmelan®, if you’re bothered by dark spots on your skin and hoping to restore an even tone that’s free of black spots and looks refreshed.
Cosmelan is effective because it does double duty as a corrective and a regulator. It does two things: first, it drastically improves the look of hyperpigmented skin by reducing the overproduction of melanin in melanocytes; second, it prevents the emergence of new spots. Hyperpigmentation is controlled in the short and long term by its dual-level action.
Explore the range of Mesoestetic at The Skin Care Clinic.
The first part of the treatment is performed in the salon, and the second part is performed at home using cosmelan 2 cream, melan recovery moisturiser and repair cream, and melan 130+ pigment control sunscreen.