Skin Lightening cosmetics are high in demand, and the beauty industry has been growing vigorously. The market is flooded with numerous cosmetic brands and products affirming their features and benefits. Before you buy and use, you must understand the efficacy and safety of your skin lightening pills.
Some products are safe to use while others may contain harmful ingredients that may cause serious health diseases. Skin lightening cosmetics are also available in various other forms like capsules, cream, lotions, and ingestions. Different brands and products of sin lightening pills have varying ingredients composition.
Here are a few most preferred and safe ingredients that your skin lightening pills may contain.
- Glutathione – It is one of the safest and widely used skin care product ingredients. The amino acids like cysteine, glycine, and glutamate present in Glutathione helps in repairing and building cells. To help protect your skin with a highly effective oxidant, buy glutathione online from a trusted cosmetic supplier.
Glutathione has many other health benefits like reducing hyperpigmentation of the skin, increasing collagen, helping repair liver damage, lightening your skin, strengthening the immunity system, and enhancing metabolism. Glutathione skin lightening pills are widely used for better skin complexion, elasticity, and radiance. It helps to remove skin rashes, dark spots, and aging effects for a flawless skin tone.
- Retinol – Generally, it is used for acne and aging treatment. Retinol skincare products are effective in creating new cells, eliminating skin hyperpigmentation, and reducing skin wrinkles. It also helps in generating new blood vessels in the skin, controls free radicles, and sheds off dead cells to improve skin tone.
- Kojic acid – Originated in Japan, kojic acid is used in skin lightening pills as a replacement for the harmful hydroquinone. It is an antioxidant that restricts the production of melanin to whiten your skin. It is also beneficial in removing dark spots, sunburns, and skin discoloration. Kojic acid in your skin lightening pills has an anti-aging property to improve your skin tone.
You must ensure that your skincare pills contain the least amount of Kojic acid. An overdose of Kojic acid can damage your skin health and skin glow.
- Alpha Arbutin – Alpha Arbutin and hydroquinone have a similar chemical composition, but the former possesses the least or no harmful side effects. Alpha Arbutin helps in reducing skin scars and pigmentation caused by dead cells, pollution, and sunburns.
- Citric acid – Being a protective antioxidant and an alpha hydroxy acid, citric acid has anti-aging effects and maintains skin color. Citrus acid is mostly extracted from the lemon fruit. Skin lightening pills have Citrus extracts to help build collagen, which protects your skin from UV radiations. It is also beneficial in shedding off free radicles or dead cells to promote skin regrowth and skin lightening effects.
- Niacinamide – Niacinamide is a kind of vitamin B-3 which is an essential nutrient for healthy skin. It effectively protects your skin from damage and hyperpigmentation due to sun exposure. Skin lightening pills containing Niacinamide helps to reduce melanin production and keep your skin smooth, moisturized, and white.